Ok, so I have been seeking to save money in the grocery budget category. A few ladies in my church I call beasts when it comes to using coupons. They are great examples to me in working hard to get the most for your money. I am starting to learn the coupon world, each week I get better and better at using them. This past weekend was the best I have done so far. I must admit, I was quite proud of myself. I spent $16.35 for all this stuff and then received $21 ECB's (Extra Care Bucks). My total bill should have been $63 - I used 19 coupons! I will then use this "CVS money" to do it all again next Sunday. Thank you Julie and Tammy for your encouragement! I'm on my way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you go girl!! I am so impressed!
Isn't God kind that He has given you a desire to serve your family in that way?I love it!
CVS Junkie
oops I mean Tammy :)
AHH, Praise you beat me! haha - I was/am going to post something similar. That's so cool - you actually got a better deal than I did. I spent $16.50 and got $19.00 ECB's back - isn't CVS great?!
Love ya, chick!
What's the secret?
Praise, if you haven't been already, you should totally check out moneysavingmom.com. She gives several "money making" scenarios each week for CVS and they along with the flyers and the online list and all have been really helpful!
Way to go!
Now that Ella is here, I want to learn how to do this. Tara told me that she would teach me!
Yay for CVS!
THAT is impressive!
Post a Comment