Thursday, June 5, 2008

Family Fun

I mentioned in a recent post that we had a really fun time at my brothers 30th birthday party. As always, we laughed a lot! Jack and Carlye had a blast in the pool and playing with shaving cream for the first time - Brian did not like the shaving cream.
Chris and I brought a fun little activity for us to play. Well, actually we just wanted to see Kristen play this game. We knew Jeremy would love nothing more than to see his graceful wife sport her athletic skills and amazing coordination! Have you ever heard of "Moon Shoes"?








4 comments:

Kristen said...

Isn't there some kind of law about not being able to post pictures of people without their permission!!!!

Mandy, said...

Okay, so those are some of the cutest pics, ever! I esp. love the one of Brian - you'll so need to save that for his 16th b-day or graduation or something like that :)

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Boy am I glad I didn't know you had a camera out there!!! That's pretty sick, Praise! What if I had been in one of the pictures?!?! I looked nasty!!! I still wanna throw-up when I smell shaving cream!

Brian looks hilarious screaming!!!

Kristen, you really didn't look bad at all...all the laughter? Well, it's just cuz we love you - not cuz you looked funny! We promise! :o)

My Favorite Things said...

Those moon shoes are so funny! Where did you get them?