Chris and I were able to get-a-way from the little ones for a few days. We have had such a relaxing time in Daytona Beach. I am definitely a little burned (that's no surprise!). There is nothing like having your feet in the sand, taking a long nap on the beach, and yummy food you don't have to cook. Now I am refreshed and ready to go back to being a mom again!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Just US!
Chris and I were able to get-a-way from the little ones for a few days. We have had such a relaxing time in Daytona Beach. I am definitely a little burned (that's no surprise!). There is nothing like having your feet in the sand, taking a long nap on the beach, and yummy food you don't have to cook. Now I am refreshed and ready to go back to being a mom again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like a wonderful time away! So glad you got some time with your hubby!
We are headed to the beach tomorrow for vacation! Can't wait for the sand between my toes, too!
Buon giorno, Praise! I miss everyone but I've been calling my mom a lot which helps. :) I'm glad you got to run away with Chris for a while and spend some time together, and I love your blog pictures - keep 'em coming! Ciao. -kp
Post a Comment