What can I say....except I took the arrows off that cute little forehead!! Nana loves you Jack! :-)
Heeheehee... too cute! At least he doesn't seem to upset about it :)
OMG - so adorable...and so your father! :o)
Too funny - and too adorable! I so miss your munchkins and you guys; kiss your kiddos for me!
That is great! What a fun Granddaddy!I love checking in on your blog! I miss you - you will have to bring Brian back to play with our boys! (That is if he isn't too freaked out by my Chris!) :-)
Classic!
Hey Praise!You all are too cute. I just found your blog, so I hope to be stoppin by more now!miss you guys!ang (gilland =)
haha this picture makes me laugh...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What can I say....except I took the arrows off that cute little forehead!! Nana loves you Jack! :-)
Heeheehee... too cute! At least he doesn't seem to upset about it :)
OMG - so adorable...and so your father! :o)
Too funny - and too adorable!
I so miss your munchkins and you guys; kiss your kiddos for me!
That is great! What a fun Granddaddy!
I love checking in on your blog! I miss you - you will have to bring Brian back to play with our boys! (That is if he isn't too freaked out by my Chris!) :-)
Classic!
Hey Praise!
You all are too cute. I just found your blog, so I hope to be stoppin by more now!
miss you guys!
ang (gilland =)
haha this picture makes me laugh...
Post a Comment