.JPG)
One of the challenges I have faced with my little twins, is keeping them out of the kitchen. I find myself spanking them for whining at my feet while I prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner. Each meal, it's a new opportunity for me to be consistent in training them to obey and be patient for their food. How easy it is for me to not even hear the crying or feel them hanging on my feet (I just get so accustomed to it =)! Well, many times my husband has come to the rescue in proposing new ways for me to train them. And well, this is my favorite!! He suggested I put tape down on the floor at the entrance of the kitchen. I wasn't sure, at first, that this would work (I thought I would have to spank more to train them to not cross the line!!)
To my surprise, as soon as the tape went down, they did not cross it! It is the funniest thing. They have never required a disciple for crossing the line. Now, I can prepare all my meals and they just wait. No more concern of dropping a sharp knife, spilling hot water or little ones hanging on to my legs. Thank you, babe!
Think it's funny...you should try it!!
7 comments:
Do you have a picture of them laying next to the tape?? That's my favorite part!!! Love and miss you!!
Praise, that is hilarious! Maybe if you tape a big circle on the floor, you can put them in it and they'll stay there!
You're kids are adorable!
Yea, you totally need to put a picture up of them next to the tape line! :)
That is so cute! And inspiring! I think I'll teach Sophie and Thomas that they're not allowed to leave the edge of the carpet... :) :)
Keep up the good work, Praise!
That's a great idea! Good for you, Praise! : )
I wonder if that would work around my desk to keep your dad and Benny away? ;o)
Oh that is so stinkin' funny!!! I can't wait to see the pic of them laying next to the line!!!! :) ~Lynette
I heard about this and thought for sure many disciplines must have been involved in teaching them to do this. :) I think I'll be trying it! :)
Post a Comment