YAY! I can't believe you are blogging!! I'm so excited about being able to keep up with you and see more pictures of your cutie pies! They are getting so big! Hope to see you soon! Love you guys!!!
Yay! Praise has a blog! I love the beach pictures; they are so cute... can't wait till vacation when all the crazy kids can eat sandy melons together :)
Wow. What a fun memory for you all. The beach is such an awesome display of God's creation. Sandy fruit is also one of our family favorites at the beach. I'm now encouraged to blog. Maybe I'll give it a try! Thanks Praise!
6 comments:
Just wanted to be the first to post on your new blog! Love the sand pictures and can't wait to kiss all those cute faces!! Love you.
YAY! I can't believe you are blogging!! I'm so excited about being able to keep up with you and see more pictures of your cutie pies! They are getting so big! Hope to see you soon! Love you guys!!!
Too cool! Thanks for sharing you lives with us.
Hilda
yeah! i love the pics....and why am I not surprised that your kids are eating watermelon???
miss you!
love, ashley
Yay! Praise has a blog! I love the beach pictures; they are so cute... can't wait till vacation when all the crazy kids can eat sandy melons together :)
Wow. What a fun memory for you all. The beach is such an awesome display of God's creation.
Sandy fruit is also one of our family favorites at the beach.
I'm now encouraged to blog. Maybe I'll give it a try! Thanks Praise!
Post a Comment