Friday, May 9, 2008

Day out!


Thanks to my sweet friend, Tammy, I had a really special day out! I totally ruined my diet (that's obvious with the pictures). But, in spite of gaining 5 pounds, it was so much fun to have a day out with a great friend. Thank you, Libby, for watching my crazy kids all afternoon. This is surely no easy task! I am so grateful to God for giving me friends to enjoy. Tammy is such a dear friend of mine. She loves to laugh, encourage, shop and talk about the Savior. I have grown so much by my relationship with her. She is an example of Titus 2 and how the older women are to train the younger women. Thank you, Tammy, for being faithful to scripture and seeking to encourage me to be a more godly wife and mother! I love you, my friend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous.....but I love that you have such wonderful friends!! No fair Tammy!!!

Unknown said...

Awe . . . hi Praise! Welcome to the blogging world. I am so happy you have a blog. Your kids are adorable!!!! It's nice to be able to keep in touch this way. God Bless!

Mandy, said...

Hey girl,
I love your blog! The sandy smiles are adorable! I guess now I have no excuse for not starting a blog - if you can manage one with a 4 yr old and twin babies, I again, just have no excuse... :)
Tammy, thanks for loving my sister the way you do!
Talk to ya soon, Praise!
Love ya!
~ Mandy

Tammy said...

awwww! Mandy girl! You need one of those days! girl talking,food eating,hugging the curve good day :)
oh, almst fogot to mention,the part she didn't share was there was more food than that! I mean true fellowship has intermissions right? oh yeah! Life is so much funner with Praise around!It's great that you guys do life together...what a blessing!
start a blog Mandy, I want to see your girl!!

see you!
Tammy

Tammy said...

Melodye....I cant wait for you to take me out!!...seeing that you are the older women :) There is so much I can learn from you..and see too...like your bathroom..I never got the tour :[
So, I will be praying and waiting for that day....I will try to memorize your houseplans...oh no, I mean God's plan for me as a wife.I will memorize Proverbs 31...
yeah,thats it! Then we can hang out! How about it? I have some freetime then ~smile~............

xoxo! can't wait!! ~grin~

The Walsh Web said...

Tammy, you are adorable! I promise to soon have a blog of my very own - family that is! :) Both my sisters now have one, so I've gotta stay caught up with them! Just as soon as I finish my baby shower thank you notes... than I'll start one - AHHH!!! hahaha (it's so bad that Madye's almost 8 months old and I'm STILL working on them... oh well, I have till a year, right?? :) )

Mandy, said...

Um, okay, I have no idea how I did that, but the walsh web comment was from me, Mandy - that was very strange. Sorry about that... um, yea, my blog is going to be very interesting.... :):):)