Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Happy Birthday to Me..."


My family so generously made it possible for me to get a new camera for my birthday. After much shopping and waiting, it finally arrived! It is so fun!! Thanks to all who made this possible. Hopefully, I will be able to use this to serve our whole family. Just give me some time to learn it first =).


"Happy Birthday to me..."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dude! That camera is epic sis!

Unknown said...

yyyyeeeeaaaahh!!! That is so exciting!

Crystal Joy said...

Sweet camera! Happy Birthday Praise!

Meghann Roberts said...

Oh, you are going to LOVE it! We have one similar to that and I thank Steve regularly for investing in it. (He says it has to last 'til the kids get married!!) It's wonderful and with it having hardly a delay at all, you won't miss too many silly faces!!

The Neus... said...

Aint she sweet! nice! When you learn, you can teach me ~smile~

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

jealous. just jealous....

Stephanie J. said...

Oh yay! You got it! And you got a nice lens (must say I'm a little jealous...I haven't gotten that yet!) You will love it! And let me recommend that you learn how to take manual photos - they turn out much better than the auto settings! (But the auto settings are amazing, too!) love and miss you!

Heidi said...

Happy belated birthday Praise!! nice camera!