Friday, November 21, 2008

Cocoa Village Playhouse

Chris and I were given tickets to see Peter Pan at the Cocoa Village Playhouse last night. It was a fun night out together, but I would have to give a poor review on the show. The person who played Peter Pan was not too impressive (I know, I am picky). However, the sets were amazing and the orchestra played some beautiful music. Tiger Lily was my favorite singer/dancer - she should have been Peter! Anyway, I had a great time getting away with my hubby, it was a beautiful night. And it was also fun testing out my Nikon in the Theater. We were in the last row and these pics turned out SO GOOD. That made me happy!




3 comments:

Debi Walter said...

Great pics, Praise! I must say I love the Endeavor shot the best! We saw it from the Winter Park Farmer's Market building where we were invited to a BBQ with our business. It was beautiful - like watching the sunrise. I miss you!!!

Unknown said...

wow. the pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

hey praise, this is millie mooneyhan i just wanted to say that i like your blog.