
Hey y'all it's Lindsay! So I've hacked into my sister's blog and I thought I'd do some damage :D Just kidding! I just thought I would publicly proclaim that my sister is THE BEST in the world. I know many of you would try to argue with me, but I hate to break it to ya...your wrong, very very wrong.
Praise is not only GORGEOUS, but she is rad! She makes me laugh so hard sometimes that I can't feel my insides...I don't know if that's good or not, but it happens :-) She might be one of most caring people I know too. The way she serves endlessly is SUCH an example and I know all of you have experienced it first hand.
So Praisey, thank you for being the best sister and the best friend I could ever have asked for. Your example of a Proverbs 31 woman effects me every time I'm around you. Your love for the Savior, your passion to worship Him, and your zeal to glorify God in everything you do is one that I will never forget. You have a very dear place in my heart and I will always be indebted to you for the way you have cared and loved me. Your continually raising the bar for "the best sister" award :D I can only pray that I will have a marraige, family, and heart like you do. I love you dearly sis! Your my fave fo sho!
~Lindsay~
9 comments:
Wow! Now I know why you are smiling. What a great tribute to you, Priase! Wish I had a sister!
What a great relationship! You are so blessed
Your on a roll today Linds...Love you both!
She is wonderful, isn't she?!?!
You're such a great sister lindsay! Love you both! Praise, you are so fun to be with... totally rad. ;)
Linz, you totally rock - and yes, Praise is completely rad and I agree with everything you said about her! :)
Excepting my other wonderful sister, Ems, I couldn't ask for a better sister or friend than Praise!
Luv u both!
You both make your Mom proud.
Love you!!!
So True!
awwww how sweet : ) Sisters are the best, always.
awww, lindsay was sweet?!? ;) it's true, tho, praise...luv you!!
actually...i luv you both!!
Post a Comment