Friday, September 12, 2008
Celebrity Look-alikes
So this is hilarious! On one of my friends blogs, she posted about this website she found called My Heritage. You just upload a photo and it compares your photo to other Celebrities. The funny thing is that you can end up with a male or female photo, it just depends on your features. This is what happened when we did it! I dare you to try it and post your results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok, so I couldn't figure out how to post our results as a comment, so I just put it up on our blog... so funny :)
I never realized just how much my husband looks like Nancy Kerrigan...
haha- that's hilarious! Chris does look a lot like Diane Keaton!! :)
Fun, I can't wait to try it!
Praise! You so look like Kate Bosworth! How cool!!!
I can totally see the diane keaton connection to Chris! I love it.
I have to tell you, last night I let Jack play with my cell phone. I have a picture of Daniel on there. And Jack kept on opening the phone and squealing excitedly "LOOK! A FACE!" then closing it, then opening it again. Over and over. it was very cute. :)
Post a Comment