Friday, July 11, 2008

It's 7-11!

In celebration of July 11th, you can get a free Slurpee at 7-11 today. Being a passionate Slurpee lover, I ventured our with my kids before lunch time for a yummy free treat! I was a little disappointed by the size, but it was perfect for my little ones. Needless to say, I got a lot of looks while we were sitting on the curb in front of 7-11 enjoying our Coke Slurpees. One lady said, "Are they all yours?"





8 comments:

Janelle Morrison said...

Praise, your kids are stinkin CUTE. We enjoyed free slurpies today too-- AND free chick-fil-a. Yes, we had to dress up as cows...but I'll do pretty much whatever for free food. =)

Mandy, said...

How fun! The kids look so cute! Jack and Carlye look more and more like big kids than babies, every time I see them! I love the pink and blue straws! :)

Sara said...

I wish we had 7-11 here! We are dressing up like cows for dinner and going o Chick-fil-a! I get the,"are they all yours" question ALL the time too!

Love ,
Sara

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous, we don't have a 7-11 up here and I love slurpies...

Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

praise, 3 kids is not possibly enough to be asked 'are they all yours..'. Now if you had kelly and kristens kids and your own, well...maybe then!

enjoy the slurpee!

love,ashley

JJandFive said...

Hey, I heard you met my sister at the Orlando church! (Gail Walker)... It's a small world, eh? (She didn't know we know eachother). ; )

Megan said...

Those kids are amazing!


-britani

Anonymous said...

Praise,

I told my sister about the tape line in the kitchen and she tried it and it's been working wonders!! Only one spanking and Jordan won't cross the line anymore!! Tell Chris Great advice!!